What you must provide to us with, prior to the hire commencement?
- Copy of the photocard drivers’ licence (Address & ID must be up to date) – Upload this via our portal
2. Online licence check – here
3. Two forms of proof of address (Must meet all mentioned criteria below)
4. Cleared a traceable security deposit (BACS, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Cheque etc. – amount will be confirmed)
5. Signed rental agreement featuring all drivers wishing to drive the vehicle
- Must meet the specified age limit within your policy and have at least 2 years driving experience (Full UK or EU Licence)
- Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without referral. Any single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
- No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
The following documentation is acceptable for proof of address alongside the drivers licence
You must provide the following: –
• 1 utility bill / statement (primary form of proof)
• 1 of the documents listed below (secondary form of proof)
Key document criteria: –
• Both must be dated within 90 days of the hire date
• The address & name on your licence must match both documents
What is acceptable:-
• Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline
One of the following alongside a utility:-
• TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc.)
• Bank or Credit Statement
• Credit card bill / statement
• Mortgage/pension statement
HMRC & DWP documentation is acceptable in addition to one valid utility bill/utility statement
Mobile Phone Bills (subject to being under the age of 25. Will require referral)
What will automatically be declined:-
• Any document relating to insurance.
• Any document that does not meet the above mentioned criteria – please contact us if you are unsure.
(Further criteria may apply)